Login To Your Account


The Use of Portable Fire Extinguishers in Nightclubs

Summary: On Feb. 20, 2003, a fire occurred at The Station nightclub in West Warwick, RI, when the band, during its performance, used pyrotechnics that ignited polyurethane foam insulation lining a portion of the walls and ceiling. The fire spread quickly over the dance floor, and smoke was visible in the exit doorways in a little more than 1 minute.


Thank you for requesting this material from ASSE Body of Knowledge (BOK). However, since you are not a registered user of the BoK you cannot view this document. To become a registered user and see this document and important SH&E materials, please register

If you are already registered, please log in to view this resource.


What is the BOK?

The Body of Knowledge project is dedicated to creating a living reference that represents the collective knowledge of the Safety, Health and Environmental profession. While the preliminary work has begun, there is still more to do. The purpose of this website is to introduce subject areas that will eventually be part of the Body of Knowledge, and to gather feedback on the future direction, and ongoing assessment of what needs to be completed.

No news articles found.


It's OK to get Social with the BOK folks:

twitter facebook linkedn

Now is the time.

Contribute your knowledge and be a part of something big.

© 2018 Safety, Health and Environmental Body of Knowledge. All Rights Reserved.